The HXR-NX3D1U is a compact, lightweight, WorldCam 3D/ 2D NXCAM camcorder suitable for principal photography in small budget productions or as a B camera in big budget productions. Thanks to its small size, low weight, simple operation and exceptional flexibility it can shoot 3D at camera angles that were never possible before.
- 3.5-inch Xtra Fine LCD display (1229K) providing user-selectable 2D or glassless 3D viewing. In addition, a separate display mode for left or right images, and an L/R composite mix of left and right images are available for easier confirmation of display.
- User-selectable HDMI output format - Output from the HXR-NX3D1U's HDMI jack to a 3D TV is selectable between Frame Packing with Full HD output of alternate left and right images, and Side by Side with output of horizontally compressed left and right images packed into a single frame.
- Multi-Format Recording: 3D 60i/50i/24p & 2D 60p/60i/50p/50i/25p/24p
- Large capacity, 96GB of internal memory enabling extended recording in 3D mode for approximately 7.5 hours. In addition, one Memory card slot accepts either Memory Stick or SD Cards.
- Dual Sony G Lens System provides exceptional image fidelity (aspherical + extra low dispersion glass) and real 6-blade iris for beautiful Bokeh. Short Minimum Object distance - 3D: Less than 3 feet (80cm), 2D: 0.4 inches (1cm).
- Dual Exmor R Sensor - 1/4 type with ClearVid pixel array provides 4.2 Million pixels, high image fidelity, excellent low light / low noise performance, and up to 240 fps in Smooth Slow Recording mode.
- Optical SteadyShot w/Active Mode and 10x Optical Zoom (34.4-344mm) in 3D
- Balanced, two XLR audio inputs: Uncompressed 16-bit LPCM or Dolby Digital
- The supplied Content Management Utility 2.1 software enables conversion of MVC video files to 2D AVC files with independent left and right channels.