The DVW-970P is based on 2/3-inch Power HAD EX CCD imaging sensors, and features 14-bit A/D converters for superb picture quality. The new model adds even greater levels of image quality and production flexibility with the availability of 24PsF, 25PsF and 30PsF image capture.This camcorder features a slow shutter feature (up to 16 frames) for "film-like" exposure control, unique effects shooting and extreme low-light shooting, as well as time lapse capture and cache recording capabilities. Providing signal-to-noise ratio of 65dB (NTSC) and 63dB (PAL) with -145 dB of vertical smear, the new camcorder also offers several option boards for even greater functionality. The CBK-SD01 option board enables SDI output when using the camcorder with external VTRs; the CBK-SC01 enables analog composite inputs, and the CBK-FC01 enables 24P image capture.
- 2/3-inch Power HAD- EX CCD imaging sensors
- 14-bit A/D converters
- 24PsF, 25PsF and 30PsF image capture.
- Slow shutter feature (up to 16 frames)
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 63dB (PAL)
- -145 dB of vertical smear
- CBK-SD01 option board enables SDI output
- CBK-SC01 enables analog composite inputs
- CBK-FC01 enables 24P image capture