The new HXR-NX30U high-definition camcorder is a palm-size addition to the NXCAM line. The NX30U utilizes breakthrough Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilization technology to help eliminate camera shake and offers other convenient features such as a built-in projector, all combined in our smallest, lightest handheld professional camcorder. The HXR-NX30U records at full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution using a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens for superb optical quality. The camcorder's 1/2.88-inch image sensor uses Sony's Exmor R CMOS technology to significantly increase low-light performance, speeds image readout, reduces artifacting and enables a range of frame rates. The NX30U also features a detachable XLR unit and professional-quality audio. The HXR-NX30U is perfect for documentary makers, video journalists, schools or corporate users, for hand-held telephoto shooting.
- Sony Ultra-wide Angle 26.3mm G lens
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode. Balanced Optical SteadyShot w/FIXED SHOT mode.
- Native 16:9, Back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor provides exceptional low light and high signal no noise recordings.
- Full HD, 1920x1080 progressive recording at 60P, 30P and 24P.
- View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- Built-in projector
- 96 GB Internal flash Memory.
- Direct data backup (clips or card images) via USB from the camera to an external HDD without a PC.
- A detachable audio pod includes two balanced XLR audio inputs with phantom power and attenuation options.
- 3.5" touch-screen XtraFine LCD display (921K)
- GPS Geo Tagging
- Infrared NightShot® (night vision) filming and photography
- Built-in LED Light
- Timecode/User Bit Recording and HDMI Embedded Timecode Output