Sony introduces the LMD-2451MD 24" full HD widescreen LCD monitor* to its comprehensive medical-grade display line-up. Built upon the same platform as the popular LMD-2450MD, it offers a superb quality WUXGA (1920 X 1200) LCD panel, 10-bit signal processing, Sony ChromaTRU color balance technology and new integration friendly features including enhanced DVI interface and multi-modality support capabilities.The LMD-2451MD is equipped with two unique built-in option slots designed to accept a variety of option boards (including two new option boards) to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals for integration into virtually any system environment. Installation of the new BKM-256DD option board expands the monitors capability to accept up to two DVI inputs and one DVI loop-through output. For optical fiber transmission, the 5V power required to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter is supplied from both DVI-D input and output connectors of the BKM-256DD option board. This enables easy integration of optional DVI-D to fiber optic extension converters. Installation of the new BKM-250TG option board enables the LMD-2451MD to accept a 3G input 1080/60p signal via a single SDI cable.Incorporating industry-leading Sony HD technology and versatile input/output signal capability, the LMD-2451MD is the perfect addition to todays HD operating rooms.
- Two Built-in Option Slots: to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals via optional input adapter boards
- Accepts Two New Option Boards: BKM-256DD to accept a second DVI-D input and one DVI loop-through, BKM-250TG to accept a 3G 1080/60p signal via single SDI cable
- 5V DC to power a DVI-D to Fiber Optic Converter: If fiber optic integration is required, the BKM-256DD supplies the 5V DC to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter, enabling the LMD-2451MD to be used with optional DVI to fiber converters
- Sony ChromaTRU Color Balance: advanced color space conversion and white balance calibration technology for vivid and accurate colors.
- 16:10 Widescreen Aspect Ratio: larger field of view for better visibility of surgical area and full screen display of HD signal.
- Touch-activated Picture Controls: located on front bezel, controls are backlit when activated; provides a simple user interface.
- 8 DVI Signal Presets: designed to match various OEM endoscopic systems.
- Various Color Temperature, Gamma Selection and Scan Settings: for customization to specific applications and/or users.
- Sophisticated I/P (Interlace to Progressive) Conversion: using advanced technology, images from interlaced video sources are converted for display on the progressive panel without scaling thus maximizing quality.
- 20 User Memory: function settings programmable to user preferences
- Serial RS232C or Ethernet Remote: for flexible remote control options
- Flat Surface LCD Panel: for easy cleaning
- Key Lock Control Button: conveniently prevents unintentional picture setting changes during procedures
- VESA Mounting: complies with the 100mm hole spacing VESA mounting standard
- 7 Language On Screen Display: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
- 24/5V DC Operation Capability