The Sony VPL-FE40L LCD Multimedia Projector is an excellent projector for high-impact multimedia presentations for applications ranging from business conferences and seminars to education. The projector is perfect for locations such as boardrooms, large conference rooms, R&D facilities, and university classrooms. The projector will captivate audiences with breathtaking image quality.
The VPL-FE40L offers incredible SXGA+ resolution to project clear and crisp images even on large screens. With its outstanding functionality, simple operation, and network capabilities, the projector provides you with the tools to perform seamless presentations. The projector's ability to accept a broad array of signals, including those from sources equipped with the latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), can increase the dynamics of your presentations.
System integrators will appreciate the projector's design, which includes features for easy installation, such as a centered lens and power zoom, focus, and shift, while maintenance personnel can easily replace lamps and clean filters thanks to their easy access.
With all these features and functionality, the VPL-FE40L will take your presentations to the next level.
- Outstanding Brightness of 4000 ANSI Lumens: The Sony VPL-FE40L Data Projector achieve an outstanding brightness of 4000 ANSI lumens for dynamic, large-screen presentations even in high ambient lighting environments. By combining a inorganic LCD panels that utilize Sony BrightEra technology with a powerful 275W lamp, these beautifully styled projectors are excellent for bringing your presentations to life.
- Extremely High Resolution: Offering native SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution, the VPL-FE40L projects extremely clear and detailed high quality images even on a large screen.
- Dynamic Detail Enhancer (DDE) for High-Quality Video Images: For interlaced video sources, I/P (Interlace/Progressive) conversion is applied to the signals to project clear and sharp progressive images. When displaying film-originated sources, signals converted by 2-3/2-2 pull down are detected, and each frame of the original film is accurately reproduced.
- 12-bit 3D Gamma Correction and 3D Digital Comb Filter: The 12-bit 3D Gamma Correction circuitry performs highly accurate gamma correction, achieving uniform image color and brightness that extends right to the corners of the screen. The 3D Digital Comb Filter separates Y signals from C signals with great accuracy this emphasizes fine images and shape boundaries.
- Twin Stacking Capability: When applications require double the light output, the VPL-FE40L can be twin stacked. Pictures from the two projectors are then matched using the Picture Shift function on each unit.
- Direct Power On: Activating this function allows you to skip standby mode to power on the VPL-FE40L immediately. Direct Power On is ideal for large-scale facilities such as museums, auditoriums, and conference halls, with images ready for projection as soon as the circuit-breaker on the switchboard is turned on.
- Network Presentations: When the projector is installed on a LAN, presentations can be projected from any PC on that network whether connected via a LAN cable or wirelessly. Switching from presenter to presenter is as easy as clicking a mouse - there's no fussing with cables.
- Up to five projectors can be connected to a network, with the image from a single PC projected on each of them. This feature is ideal for both large venues and multiple rooms in which images have to be projected from various locations.
- By manually registering your PC's IP address to the projector, images can be projected not only across the country, but across the globe. This is ideal for applications such as distance learning and long-distance corporate communication.